Double Chamber Bat House (Black)
- 75 BATS CAN LIVE IN THIS BAT HOUSE Modeled after our proven BCI Certified Bat Box, these large bat houses have an efficient two-chamber design that offers an ideal roosting area with excellent conditions for bats to live in.
- SAY GOODBYE TO MOSQUITOES: Effective in eliminating mosquitos! and can withstand most weather patterns including snow, rain, cold, and heat.
- CEDAR CAN WITHSTAND ANY CLIMATE! Handcrafted from high-quality cedar wood, this Bat house for outdoors will keep rain and snow out, and will last years as cedar is naturally resistant to rot and decay.
- 6 EASY STEPS TO INSTALL - This Bat House kit comes with stainless steel hardware, is easy to install, and can be secured to houses, trees, and other locations.
- ECO-FRIENDLY SOLUTION: Bats are an important part of nature's ecosystem and a bat house encourages them to roost in an area that will provide benefits to your environment.
- BLENDS WITH YOUR BACKYARD FURNITURE: These bat houses for outdoors are the perfect combination for any piece of furniture, they will mix with the decoration
As the temperature drops, bats need to find a warm place to roost. This perfect bat house has a great heat absorption capacity and provides protection from moisture, with an open design that allows maximum airflow. The black bat house by Big Bat Box is perfect for cooler temperatures since it traps more heat and keeps it warm inside. It is ideal for any area with a cooler temperature indicated as black on the map below.
This is a well-built bat house using quality cedar materials at a great price. I look forward to installing them in our fields and expect a lot of little browns to enjoy their new home.
one was put on a house where bats were getting in the attic they are now going to the bathouse but it took a while for them to find it home owner is happy the second one i bought i will put at the cabin this spring i have seen bats up there so i will install close to where i have seen them so far very happy with this product so is the home owner i gave one to
Love the hickory aroma and the size of the box. Easy to install - only request would be to provide 2 and 3 inch wood screws and a few straight brackets depending where you mount the box. I placed mine on a large tree trunk well off the ground. Given the contour, I used longer screws to attach the top with the L brackets and will buy the straight brackets for the bottom attachments to the tree.
Very well constructed!
When I opened the box I could smell the fresh cedar. The bat box is very well constructed, sturdy and dry. It comes with mounting hardware, which I appreciate, and you can tell that care and attention to detail was put into this, not mass-produced. Beautiful addition to our yard, now fingers crossed we'll be able to attract lots of bats! Thank you for such a great product!
I think I have my 1st bat UPDATED
Put it up about a month ago, I see a bat twice early evening and it looks like it came from my bat house.Reason I put "hard to install", I'm scared of heights...got it up thoughUPDATED I now have 2 confirmed bats, I'm excited