Double-Chamber Bat House (Black)
- GREATER OCCUPANCY over standard Bat Houses. Modeled after our proven BCI Certified Bat Box. large bat houses with the efficient two-chamber design offer an ideal roosting area and excellent conditions for bats to live in
- This 2-Chamber Bat House holds up to 75 bats. Effective in helping to eliminate mosquitos and it can withstand most weather patterns including snow, rain, cold, and heat
- BUILT FROM CEDAR! Handcrafted from high-quality cedar wood, this bat house for outdoors will keep rain and snow out, and will last years as cedar is naturally resistant to rot and decay
- EASY TO INSTALL - This bat house kit comes with stainless steel hardware, is easy to install, and can be secured to houses, trees, and other locations
- ECO-FRIENDLY SOLUTION - Bats are an important part of nature's ecosystem and a bat house encourages them to roost in an area that will provide benefits to your environment
Bats are crucial to controlling insect populations, keeping mosquito populations at bay, and generally reducing the spread of disease. Multiple 2-chamber bat boxes can help hundreds of bats from different species roost in one location and enjoy their natural habitat without having to fight for space.
As the temperature drops, bats need to find a warm place to roost. This perfect bat house has a great heat absorption capacity and provides protection from moisture, with an open design that allows maximum airflow. The black bat house by Big Bat Box is perfect for cooler temperatures since it traps more heat and keeps it warm inside. It is ideal for any area with a cooler temperature indicated as black on the map below.