Also Available on Amazon | FREE Shipping in the USA
Double Chamber Bat House (Cedar)
Our 2-Chamber Bat House is a great way to support local bats and help control mosquito populations. Installing this bat house is a simple process and we've included easy installation instructions to ensure an effortless process. This 2 chamber bat house, holds up to 75 squirrel-sized bats or 50 medium-sized bats and can be utilized in areas such as barns, sheds, attics, or garage floors. Our easy-access design allows you to replace the bat house with ease when needed so you'll never have to worry about being left with an empty station! Each bat house kit comes with everything you need for hassle-free installation including detailed mounting instructions.
- 75 BATS CAN LIVE IN THIS BAT HOUSE Modeled after our proven BCI Certified Bat Box, these large bat houses have an efficient two-chamber design that offers an ideal roosting area with excellent conditions for bats to live in.
- SAY GOODBYE TO MOSQUITOES: Effective in eliminating mosquitos! and can withstand most weather patterns including snow, rain, cold, and heat.
- CEDAR CAN WITHSTAND ANY CLIMATE! Handcrafted from high-quality cedar wood, this Bat house for outdoors will keep rain and snow out, and will last years as cedar is naturally resistant to rot and decay.
- 6 EASY STEPS TO INSTALL - This Bat House kit comes with stainless steel hardware, is easy to install, and can be secured to houses, trees, and other locations.
- ECO-FRIENDLY SOLUTION: Bats are an important part of nature's ecosystem and a bat house encourages them to roost in an area that will provide benefits to your environment.
- BLENDS WITH YOUR BACKYARD FURNITURE: These bat houses for outdoors are the perfect combination for any piece of furniture, they will mix with the decoration
Introduce the winged mammals to a whole new world, where they can live and prosper. This bat house will give them proper accommodations and, more than likely, a place to call home. The 2-chamber design helps reduce competitive pressures among bats who look for shelter in the same place.
A cedar bat house absorbs the least amount of heat during hot summer months, allowing for greater temperature stability in the roost. Your backyard just got a lot more interesting. This cedar bat house is well-insulated, keeps hot summer temperatures out and cool nighttime temperatures in.