BCI Certified Triple Chamber Bat House (Brown)
- 200 BATS CAN LIVE IN THIS 3 CHAMBER BAT HOUSE: Our proven BCI Certified Bat Box has an efficient design that offers an ideal roosting area with excellent conditions for female bats to make colonies.
- SAY GOODBYE TO MOSQUITOES: Effective in eliminating mosquitos! and can withstand most weather patterns including snow, rain, cold, and heat.
- CEDAR CAN WITHSTAND ANY CLIMATE! Handcrafted from high-quality cedar wood, this Bat house for outdoors will keep rain and snow out, and will last years as cedar is naturally resistant to rot and decay.
- 6 STEPS TO INSTALL - This Bat House kit comes with stainless steel hardware, is easy to install, and can be secured to houses, trees, and other locations.
- ECO-FRIENDLY SOLUTION: Bats are an important part of nature's ecosystem and a bat house encourages them to roost in an area that will provide benefits to your environment.
- BLENDS WITH YOUR BACKYARD FURNITURE: These bat houses for outdoors are the perfect combination for any piece of furniture, it will mix with the decoration.
It's easy to help save bats and combat pests by hanging bat houses. Adding a bat house will keep your yard and garden pest-free, as well as give them a safe place to live. The bat houses provide the bats with a safe place to rest and also to raise their young. Colors influence temperature and humidity, therefore your bat house needs to be the right color to attract bats.
If you're looking for something in between, then consider choosing brown bat houses. The brown bat house is an excellent choice for temperate regions (approximately 85–95°F) or anywhere moderate temperatures are preferred.