Double-Chamber Bat House (Brown)
Bats control pests and insects that consume your food and plants. This 2-Chamber Bat House Kit is handcrafted from high-quality cedar wood that will keep rain and snow out and will last years, as cedar is naturally resistant to rot and decay. Big Bat Box's 2 Chamber Design houses up to 75 Bats, making it more efficient than a standard size box on the market today!
- GREATER OCCUPANCY over standard Bat Houses. Modelled after our proven BCI Certified Bat Box. large bat houses with the efficient two-chamber design offer an ideal roosting area and excellent conditions for bats to live in
- This 2-Chamber Bat House holds up to 75 bats. Effective in helping to eliminate mosquitos and it can withstand most weather patterns including snow, rain, cold, and heat
- BUILT FROM CEDAR! Handcrafted from high-quality cedar wood, this bat house for outdoors will keep rain and snow out, and will last years as cedar is naturally resistant to rot and decay
- EASY TO INSTALL - This bat house kit comes with stainless steel hardware, is easy to install, and can be secured to houses, trees & other locations
- ECO-FRIENDLY SOLUTION - Bats are an important part of nature's ecosystem and a bat house encourages them to roost in an area that will provide benefits to your environment
Envision the luxury of relaxing while watching hundreds of bats fly gracefully back and forth inside their new home on warm summer evenings.
This brown bat house gives these little mammals a cozy place to live and raise their young. The brown bat house is an excellent choice for temperate regions (approximately 85–95°F) or anywhere moderate temperatures are preferred. The design of this house provides abundant roosting space and access to the interior for insects and provides a lower-profile home that blends into the environment better than other bat houses.