BCI Certified Triple Chamber Bat House (Cedar)
- BCI CERTIFIED - 98% greater occupancy than Non-Certified models. Its size is one of the biggest on the market 26.5" x 16" x 6" which makes it more efficient to protect much more bats than any other bat house
- THREE CHAMBERS - Ideal roosting space that makes bats feel at home. optimal size to attract female bats
- HOLDS UP TO 200 BATS - Effective in clearing the majority of pesky insects from your backyard
- STRONG, WEATHERPROOF BOX - 100% Western Red Cedar Tongue & Groove construction - All hardware included
- THERMAL STABILITY & MULTIPLE SCALE: This large bat house can offer adequate thermal stability and hold up to 200 bats
Bat houses are a great way to attract bats to your yard. They keep your garden and yard free of pests like mosquitos, black flies, and other bugs that can carry diseases.
Although bats are colorblind yet they are attracted to different colors. Use the color chart below to find the right color for your area to attract bats. A cedar bat house is a perfect option for warmer climates. It absorbs the least amount of heat during hot summer months, allowing for greater temperature stability in the roost.