BCI Certified Triple Chamber Bat House (Black)
Big Bat Box's Certified Triple Chamber Bat House has been evaluated by BCI's Bat House Certification Program and earned the "Bat Approved" certification.
These bat boxes are hand-carved from Western Red Cedar and naturally resistant to water, making them ideal for all-weather. The three chambers offer optimal roosting space that is enticing to female bats looking to start a colony. It can hold up to 200 bats, effectively clearing your backyard of many pesky insects!
- BCI CERTIFIED - 98% greater occupancy than Non-Certified models. Its size is one of the biggest on the market 26.5" x 16" x 6" which makes it more efficient to protect much more bats than any other bat house
- THREE CHAMBERS - Ideal roosting space that makes bats feel at home. optimal size to attract female bats
- HOLDS UP TO 200 BATS - Effective in clearing the majority of pesky insects from your backyard
- STRONG, WEATHERPROOF BOX - 100% Western Red Cedar Tongue & Groove construction - All hardware included
- THERMAL STABILITY & MULTIPLE SCALE: This large bat house can offer adequate thermal stability and hold up to 200 bats
Bats are some of the most important creatures on our planet, but they’re often misunderstood. Bat houses are a great way to help them by providing safe places to rest and raise their young. Bats need the right temperature and humidity so they can find their way back home, so make sure to select the right color bat house for your location.
The black bat house is best used for cooler temperatures since it traps more heat and keeps it warm inside. It is ideal for any area with a cooler average temperature indicated as black on the map below.