Triple Chamber Bat House (Cedar)
- 200 BATS CAN LIVE IN THIS 3 CHAMBER BAT HOUSE: Our proven BCI Certified Bat Box has an efficient design that offers an ideal roosting area with excellent conditions for female bats to make colonies.
- SAY GOODBYE TO MOSQUITOES: Effective in eliminating mosquitos! and can withstand most weather patterns including snow, rain, cold, and heat.
- CEDAR CAN WITHSTAND ANY CLIMATE! Handcrafted from high-quality cedar wood, this Bat house for outdoors will keep rain and snow out, and will last years as cedar is naturally resistant to rot and decay.
- 6 STEPS TO INSTALL - This Bat House kit comes with stainless steel hardware, is easy to install, and can be secured to houses, trees, and other locations.
- ECO-FRIENDLY SOLUTION: Bats are an important part of nature's ecosystem and a bat house encourages them to roost in an area that will provide benefits to your environment.
- BLENDS WITH YOUR BACKYARD FURNITURE: These bat houses for outdoors are the perfect combination for any piece of furniture, it will mix with the decoration.
Bat houses are a great way to attract bats to your yard. They keep your garden and yard free of pests like mosquitos, black flies, and other bugs that can carry diseases.
Although bats are colorblind yet they are attracted to different colors. Use the color chart below to find the right color for your area to attract bats. A cedar bat house is a perfect option for warmer climates. It absorbs the least amount of heat during hot summer months, allowing for greater temperature stability in the roost.
Cannot wait to mount this on our new home! Nice quality bat dwelling! We had a fabulous bat colony at prior home. Enjoyed them immensely and have no doubt they were highly beneficial to my property!
Construction out oc cedar wood was superb wont rot but woodpeckers love cedar wood to pecm holes in it
Bat conservation certified
very sturdy, well built box. superfast shipping.
Sturdy Bat House
Excellent quality. Nicely built
beautifully made and great customer service!